Monday, January 2, 2012

LOVE BITE OFFICIAL VERSION Exclusive World Premiere Extreme Midnight Moon Junk Moves Performed 12 am


Please COMMENT,RATE,SUBSCRIBE and reply.Hello Dear viewer,subscriber,friend or newcomer.You find me here on YouTube,Twitter,MySpace, my Facebook page has mp3 tracks in a player, the link is on my channel beside Website:.I try to tell the creation progress,trivia and much other each day.New item to publish.Here follows a description of the song and movie work process, reading can be omitted by choice for non technical or uninteresting.One Friday evening I got inspiration and came up with a tune. I had it in my head for an hour or two while it evolved.The idea was to have popping and blipping analogue synth sounds going in arpeggio and rhythm patterns.Its simple with a and b half equally long.Simultaneously the story was conceived about a dancing man wanting to be bitten by a werewolf.The original music was created in old cakewalk but I missed the software synthesizer sounds and moved to convert to logic for pc where I could use es2 with own or other presets.I found several I like but together the produced a distorted mix.Also the tempo went down when there was many tones.The bounce feature saved the tracks together in real to a hard drive wave file.The problem was that the computer was to slow to output every constructed timbre without pace fail.I didnt care and let the uneven flow be.Some notice and cant stand it but hopefully the major piece rock.I have been fascinated by electronic music since the days of Moog,Arp with Wendy Carlos (then Walter) as favorite.The picture ...

Fillable Table Lamps Discount New Otterbox 4 Defender




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。